The Future is Bright on the Roads Ahead! JECO Truck and Trailer is the largest independent Semi Truck Repair Shop in Colorado and under new management, we are growing!
We work on a variety of diesel engines, transmission, and hydraulic equipment such as knuckle boom trucks. We take pride in our employees and building a team atmosphere. The culture is great, and our employees enjoy coming to work each day while being rewarded for their work ethic.
The successful Mobile Diesel Mechanic candidate will perform truck repair and maintenance work in accordance with factory and industry standards, run diagnostics on vehicles and work closely with other team members to meet company goals. The employee will have a dedicated truck to run local mobile service and repair out of.
We have various shifts available to suit any schedule including days, nights, and weekends. This is a fabulous opportunity for a knowledgeable, hardworking Diesel Mechanic to apply his or her skills in a company that offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits.
- We will pay to move your toolbox!
- Due to the variety of equipment we work on, we have the ability to cater to a mechanics strengths while giving them the opportunity to grow in other areas. JECO invests in our mechanics to build a long-term career with us, we know that happy employees lead to happier customers!
- Paid time for monthly shop catered lunch/dinner
- Weekly billable bonus awards
- Quarterly billable bonus awards
- Time and Half on Saturdays!
- Extensive Paid training Program
- Flat Rate or Hourly (Our flat rate system is catered to the mechanic!)
- Work in field/roadside conditions, out of a service truck, without the support functions of a service shop
- Diagnose and troubleshoot engine and on-highway truck malfunctions and failures.
- Perform work as outlined in service repair order
- Perform all work with efficiency and accuracy on location with no come backs
- Communicate with the parts department and/or go to parts vendors to secure necessary parts
- Communicate effectively with Breakdown Coordinators, Service Writers, and Shop Managers to ensure problems, nature of repair, and status of repair are understood and followed up on
- Promote additional work, parts and services to customers
- Use safe working practices and follow all company safety requirements
- Ensure customer vehicle and service truck cleanliness
- Maintain a neat and orderly work area
- Health Insurance - 50% Employee Paid
- Dental & Vision
- 401k - 4% Match and Immediate Vest
- Paid time off - Two Weeks to Start
- Paid Referral Program
- Sign on Bonus $5,000
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $25.00 - $55.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Denver, CO 80229: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- Diesel engine repair: 3 years (Preferred)
- Mechanical knowledge: 3 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location